Fast drying and high spray rate
Rich colors and high luster
For Concrete, Asphalt, Glass, Wood
Aeropak Brand Spray Paint is made from thermoplastic acrylic resin
and American advanced techniques. It can provide films with
excellent weather resistance. The product has the Features of good
leveling, high coverage, fast dry, rich color and high luster,
better flexibility, impact enduring, strong adhesiveness, and match
well with many types of paint primers. It can be widely used in
surface finishing and mending of metal, wood, glass, leather,
ceramics and plastics. The films should avoid contacting with
gasoline or other solvents.
Fast drying high solids formula.
Available in orange.
Excellent for horizontal numbering, lettering or writing.
Excellent adhesion and visibility.
Does not contain lead, Toluene, Xylene or Methylene Chloride.
Heavily pigmented to provide bright visual identification at
Ideal for inventory and lumber identification marking of cut wood,
trees, logs, railroad ties, pulpwood, and finished lumber.
Uses: Mark cut wood, trees, logs, railroad ties, pulpwood and
finished lumber for grade and select cut marking.
1. Shake the can well before use
2. Hold can 4-10 inches above surface to be marked;
3. Clean valve by spraying for 2-3 seconds after each use.
1. Keep away from heat, flames, sparks and any other source of
2. Do not puncture or incinerate container.
3. Store in cool and dry places at temp. Lower than 45 ℃, avoid
4. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Can Size:||∮65mm x 195mm H|
|Package:||500ml x 12pcs/ctn|
|Carton Size:||275x205x250 mm|
|20ft Container Loading||2075 cartons|